Daggumit.
But I did remember to bring my camera, at least, so the whole trip wasn't a waste. Just most of it. I got a few pictures for Mom, because she's been bugging me to post some more pictures lately. This is the view from just on the other side of the science building that's right outside my back door. Not bad, huh?
The next one's of a raven I saw digging in the snow. Don't ask--I just thought it would make a pretty good picture. For a 12x magnification, I thought the picture came out pretty good. I really like my camera, I've decided.
This is walking back up to my dorm. Yeah, the roads really do look like that. And people drive on them. All winter. They say when you're at a traffic light, when the light turns green, you still have to look both ways and generally count to five before going because a lot of times, people will skid right through the light.

I was talking with my roommate Sarah this afternoon and learned that she plays the flute. In fact, she even has one here... but her ex-boyfriend got really angry when she broke up with him and he ruined a lot of her stuff. Including the flute. When I saw this, I wanted to cry, even though I'm not much of a flutist. It looks like he grabbed a few random keys and ripped them up as hard as he could. Tore the holy heck out of it. That's blasphemy, that is!!!

I hate confrontations, but where a musical instrument is involved, I probably would have told him if he didn't either fix it or buy me a new flute, I'd go to the police or something. Because seriously, man, desecrating musical instruments? Not cool!
This next picture was taken on the way home from juggling practice. I noticed the snow was deep enough to somersault into, so of course, I had to do it!

Yes, my pants are totally black. Or were, before they got coated in snow.
Now, can you tell where the sidewalk ends and where the road begins?
1 comment:
Enjoyed the pics. Keep 'em comin'!
Your daddy loves you.
Post a Comment