Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bored

If someone wanted to scare the heebie-jeebies out of me, all they'd have to do is sneak up on me while I'm doing rounds.... But that wouldn't be wise, because I'd probably beat the snot out of them before I realized it was a friend who was just playing.

I'm feeling kind of down just now, but I think it's because I'm bored and having been eating or sleeping right lately. Maybe I'll get a spinach pizza tomorrow. And maybe I'll clean out my fridge too. It needs it pretty badly... And then... maybe I'll get a calendar and take it to the front desk, mark when we'll have conferences, and figure out when I can go to Anchorage to get piano books and stuff. And then I'll call up BYU and see if I can get some kind of exception to the rule that says exams have to be taken in a testing center because the nearest testing center I know of is in Anchorage, and that's an all day trip... We'll be so busy for the next few months, I wonder if I'll be able to make it to Anchorage... Well, maybe I should call up Avtec first and see if they have a testing center. Or e-mail Grease Monkey and ask her, because she'd probably know.

Meh, whatever. I'm tired. And I'm doing a lousy job of updating every day. Have you ever looked up the word "lousy"? It's a stronger word than we give it credit for. Or maybe that's just me.

I'm going to go be bored somewhere else now. Toodles!

3 comments:

dubby said...

Thanks for sharing your boredom with the world. Your package should arrive soon.

Terrace said...

Everything will be okay :)
Not sleeping or eating right can contribute to how you are feeling lol
But things will get better, I don't think life as a 20 year old is exactly easy or clear :) But i've told you this. ^^
I hope you feel better :D
take care!

Laura Young-aka:Grease Monkey said...

Greetings form palmer!
As far as I know AVTEC only tests its students, but you might be able to get the librarian at either the Seward library or the job center guy to proctor your tests. And if that doesn't work, you might even try the person in charge of the KPBC satelite college program there in Seward and see if they have some sort of proctor testing place. Sorry you are bored! I made a complete fool of myself in shop today and got cussed at for it....Welcome to the real work world huh! Hope you get some sleep and feel better soon!
- laura