Thursday, January 3, 2008

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

Well, the meeting with the missionaries yesterday didn't go great. It could have been worse, but.... Ugh. Let us not speak of it.

Let's see if I can get this youtube video to work here.... I love the song. And I think the guy and girl in the video are cute. The girl is gorgeous when she's smiling.



We found a bunch of stuffed animals in a room today. My first reaction was "ooo, where's the matches?" Then I saw the stuffed raccoon and fell in love with him. His name is Gaston. He's from Halley's Comet. I held him and carried him with me until Rye wrestled him away from me. Then I spent the rest of the day trying to get him back. Then the little girl called and was horribly sad that she had lost some of her stuffed animals. So I had to say goodbye to Gaston. And Rye wouldn't even let me kiss him goodbye.

Toby brought in a lot of candy today. Lint Monkey got a sugar rush. It was funny. Oh oh oh, know what else was funny? We found helium balloons in a room. Bahahaha! Fun times!

We've finally caught up after New Year's Day. And my key card finally works. It didn't just get reprogrammed--I got a whole new card because the magnetic strip was rubbing off my last one. Cool! And I get tomorrow off! Woot!

This was a fun day. Definitely made up for having a lousy evening yesterday.

And I'll stop babbling now. Today's post has been brought to you by the word gimp.

3 comments:

Queen Karana said...

I like that song too.

dubby said...

YouTube said it was taken off the site. Sigh.

dubby said...

I did a search on ebay on Gaston and Raccoon and couldn't find anything, so I googled it and came up with your blog.