Ummmm, what else? I think my orange juice is going bad. It doesn't taste too great.
I think I'm bored. Possibly lonely, too. Rye and Beth are great, but I don't really feel like I could hang out with them after work. Hmmm... now that I think about it, though, maybe I could hang out with Cassy. Cassie? Meh, I always just called her Friend. Seriously. That's because when I first met her, I asked her for a Band-aid. She got me one, so I said "You can be my best friend today!" and ever since we've just called each other Friend. Was it a Band-aid? Maybe it was tweezers. Something like that.
I got a new water bottle. It measures ounces on the side. I've chugged about 52 ounces of water today. That's kind of a lot.
I reeeeeeally need to get to bed. It's late. Pity. There was something else exciting I was going to write about, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is.
Oh well. Toodles!
Left to right: Zanaomia (human prot paladin), Jeramiahh (night elf rogue), Beastmaw (night elf resto druid), Tigrisgaul (human fury warrior), Gohrlach (night elf feral druid)Midget in front: Mervyn (gnome rogue--that's me!)
2 comments:
I don't get offended when you talk about WoW. But I do kinda skip over it. I'd rather have you talk about it than nothing at all.
ooo ooo! I see me! :D
Post a Comment