Holy crap, Rye was hot when he was my age!! What did he have to go and get old for? WOW!!!
Funny story... two days ago, my dad lectured me about how I need to eat healthy. Yesterday, my Christmas presents came, and in all, I probably got about thirty candy bars.
I also got a new camera, which I'm going to have some fun with, I think. But last night, I discovered that trying to take pictures outside at night is a waste of time. I did get a few pictures of myself to appease my dad, though. He's been bugging me for a picture for ages.
I was in a goofy mood this morning. For some reason, I had the song Oh Holy Night stuck in my head, but I don't know the words. So I was belting it out at the top of my lungs, making up half the words as I went, and I sounded like a dying animal. I could have sung it better, but it's hard to sing when you're laughing that hard....
Beth and I had a discussion today about which chemical is better, orange or lime, which isn't really lime, but is in fact something that is unquestionably not lime, but green nonetheless. Tragically, she probably won't even remember the conversation, because it was mostly just me talking at her, and she walked out of the room partway through my monologue anyway.
I broke my left cleat yesterday, which isn't necessarily my left cleat, but possibly my right one, depending on how I put my cleats on in the morning. It's remarkable just how much more slippery the ice is now. Or possibly that's because the wind smoothed the ice out and made it more slippery. There's an inch or three of solid ice on the sidewalks, parking lots, and roads. I don't like driving if I can help it.
That's all. I'm done. This post has been brought to you by the word DI-VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!
5 comments:
lol! eat healthy, heres some candy bars! :T
What discussion??? You asked me what I thought was better. Lime or orange. Orange rocks! Believe it!
I prefer root beer to lime or orange, personally.
And they are (mostly) BELGIAN candy bars which are much healthier than American because they have less fat and sugar and chocolate itself is good for you. Especially women, because it has magnesium that they need.
And I think Cathryn EATS healthy, except when she things green M&Ms count as a vegetable.
Thanks for the picture. It's great. Enjoy the Belgian chocolate. Your mom and I traveled a long way to get it for you.
I have to agree with Beth- oragne rocks when it comes to cleaning and making things smell better! So how did you ever get Rye to show you pictures of when he was younger? Raging ground blizzard happeing here.....I officially do not like my roomate's choice of social activities especially since she passed out in her bed last night and made the whole room reek of pot. Dang I got some luck huh?!
Post a Comment