I ate an entire medium pizza myself yesterday. As a result, I wasn't hungry all day today. Now it's nearly midnight and I'm kind of starting to feel hungry, but every time I start to make food, I realize I don't want it. Rather a strange phenomenon (doo dooooo di doo-doo).
I was cutting my bangs today and, as usual, messed up badly. Naturally, all my attempts to fix it just made it worse. So I will not be removing my hat for any reason for at least two or three weeks until my hair grows out a bit. I was thinking next time, I'll just go to a barber... but next time, I think I'll be cutting all my hair off, not just my bangs. I told myself this as I looked into the mirror at my pathetic bangs-trimming job... then decided that my face is a little too round to look good with short hair anymore. So I made myself a deal: When I get back in shape, I'll cut my hair short again. That's some pretty good motivation... but is it enough?
So today, I ran around the building twice, did wall-sits, threw three-hundred punches and thirty kicks, and thought about doing push-ups but didn't end up actually doing them. I would've done a katta or two, but there's not room in my... room. Dang, I wish there was a dojo in this town. I would sign up for karate lessons again in a heartbeat. Keep me in shape, get me out of my room and actually doing something, plus give me a life outside of work and WoW. Because I'm well aware that I spend an unhealthy amount of time playing World of Warcraft. But what else is there to do? It's too cold and icy to do much of anything outside, and other than try to learn back handsprings again (that didn't work too well last summer), I can't really think of anything anyway. So, I could read books, play the Playstation, or make a fake ID and try to get into a bar downtown and get laid. The last option reeeeally doesn't appeal to me... at all. So that's out. And books and Playstation don't seem any better than WoW. Not as good, actually, because at least WoW is semi-social.
Then again, in WoW today, after some minor drama in my supposedly drama-free guild, I told my friends I didn't want to talk to anyone, then turned off my brain and just dazedly ran around leveling my herbalism skill.
I seriously think I should quit when the expansion comes out. Yes, I am curious to see what the expansion looks like... but I also know that I'm killing myself on WoW. Right now, it doesn't matter too much, but once I get a roommate, I'll probably need to come back to the real world.
Anyway... I should go to bed now, because tomorrow's going to be a busy day. Ugh, "busy" is an understatement. From now till summer is going to be sick. We have three or four housekeepers doing what we usually have twelve doing in the summer. And Rye is going to have no patience with my time-wasting idiocy.
Bleh.
This post has been brought to you by the word enigmatic.
3 comments:
At least the job is somewhat physical. I'm glad you like the karate lessons.
Taking a break from WoW is probably a good idea, make sure to keep in touch with me though! :)
Careful not to go overboard with the exercise, you are going to be pretty busy and you don't want to get burnt out easily lol
lol when you say you are going to cut all of your hair off, you mean going bald? O_O
Well your hair will grow back hehe
mm well take care! :D
Ice skating... hockey...
I dunno. :)
Post a Comment