So much for updating every day. It's only the fifth of January and I've already missed two days... Well, I have an excuse for yesterday. But I won't tell you what that excuse is.
So Girl-from-grounds moved away, and now I'm taking over her job in addition to housekeeping. I'm working night security two days a week now... in addition to housekeeping during the day. This may be problematic, and will probably require quite a bit of schedule dancing. Just now, I worked today, I'll work tonight from eleven to seven, and then I have to be at work at eight in the morning as well. I should be getting some sleep, but... well... I remembered I had to update my blog.
So, first things first, I should mention that someone left their nuts in the bathtub. They were soggy, and it was kind of gross cleaning it. But not marginally as bad as the last tub I had to clean today. Dried skin caked all over the tub... it was the single nastiest tub I've ever had to clean, including the one that someone pooped in. Why? Well... where does all that skin COME from??? I swear, it looked like he shed an entire layer of skin, ground it up, mixed it with rubber cement, and smeared it all around in the tub. I don't even want to know where all that skin came from. Beth's only comment was "Well, he was old." EWWWW!
Beth's a strange duck. Sometimes, I swear, she enjoys getting annoyed.
Driving the van was fun today... ice all over... it's fun when you step on the gas and hear the tires spinning, but you're not moving.
Hm... I should think about getting a new camera at some point, I guess. If I get one, I'm definitely getting one with a rechargeable battery. Dude! It's so nice when you look at your bank account balance and see a number bigger than you expected. Even if it's only slightly bigger. Joyous!
And I still need to ship my family their Christmas presents... still... Doh!
Okay, now it's four o'clock, and I'm waking up at 10:30, so I'm going to go zonk for a bit. Toodles!
3 comments:
Top 10 Reasons Cathryn Couldn't Post On Her Blog on January 4th
10. She was snowed in.
9. She was trying to sleep because she now has to work all night and work all day.
8. She was eating M&Ms.
7. She was playing WoW.
6. She was daydreaming about Tony.
5. She was still busy trying to get somebody to tell her what "gimp" means.
4. She was in the dryer.
3. She was hung over.
2. She was reading a good book.
1. She was busy moose-back riding.
I vote for number 4. Good list Karen.
I may be a bit biased...but I vote for #6!
Post a Comment