Today is of the day to speak badly. Not of the badly to talk of anyone else, but badly of the to talk in general.
The chicken of the which we in a room found good I take home of the dinner. Rye of the Aurora Horny dog dirty? Snow of the it did lots! Yay!
Sugar of lots yes on good awake stay.
Ash with four townhouse only two yes is which dry-dirty cracked. Lotion makes my hands smell like chocolate. Sense of making that part.
Long of the wet dryer snow elaborated in the knickers. Sleep good.
4 comments:
Drugged am I already. Senseless you. Sleep also need I.
And ya'll are crazy.
Somebody has been staying up way too late and spending way too much time on the computer.
I knew that spending a winter in Alaska was NOT a good idea. The evidence supporting my hypothesis is mounting at an increasing rate.
Uh... what are you talking about, old man? I stayed up late because I was working. And you said you supported my staying in Alaska.
Post a Comment