If I might make an observation: most fire-eaters I've seen have done exactly the same things you did... only faster! That way the fire doesn't have time to get bored and enter attention deficit mode and engage in malicious shenanigans like burning your lips or tongue. Unlike a baby in a Mormon sacrament meeting, it finds itself put completely out before it has a chance to make any trouble.
Also, I've never seen a fire-eater who had a beard before. Come to think of it, most fire-eaters I've seen also don't have mustaches, eyebrows, bangs, or nose hair, either. Wonder why?
3 comments:
Cool!
If I might make an observation: most fire-eaters I've seen have done exactly the same things you did... only faster! That way the fire doesn't have time to get bored and enter attention deficit mode and engage in malicious shenanigans like burning your lips or tongue. Unlike a baby in a Mormon sacrament meeting, it finds itself put completely out before it has a chance to make any trouble.
Also, I've never seen a fire-eater who had a beard before. Come to think of it, most fire-eaters I've seen also don't have mustaches, eyebrows, bangs, or nose hair, either. Wonder why?
Also, I really liked the video! Great going!
WAY COOL! So you are learning new things in Fairbanks and staying somewhat out of trouble?! Nice hair cut:)
I'm glad you are paid up on your insurance. Does it cover setting your internal organs on fire???
Post a Comment