Very tired. At the end of this shift, I'll have worked 52 hours this week. Overtime + night differential for the win!
Cold outside. Cold in my room, too. Think my heater's broken. Had the thermostat set at 70-ish, like usual, but it was only 58 degrees. Guess I'll report it to grounds tomorrow. It was so cold, I couldn't sleep. Guess if I actually got under all my blankets instead of just the one little one I usually use, I'd be warmer, but that means I'd have to make my bed later....
Only one guest in the whole resort tonight. Only two last night. That means hardly anything has been used, and there's precious little to clean. That means I'm mildly bored. Well, no. I brought a book. And a notebook. And a textbook. And a workbook. And another book just in case I finish the first one. And my laptop. Night shift is great.
Scott came in really early this morning with Toby... ranted about Hillary Clinton for ten minutes or so... then left to get donuts. It was amazing.
Shields of Honor one-shotted the first boss in Zul'Aman today. Yes, that is an accomplishment. We tried it before the mass exodus and wiped about six times before giving up. Then we had stupid amounts of guild drama, half the guild left, and it was weeks before we even entered Karazhan. It was just this last two weeks we finally got back into Karazhan. Downed Prince. Still working on Netherspite and Nightbane. Prince is an evil fight, by the way.
Estarien to 57. One level until Outlands. Nearly done with Western Plaguelands. I may get to 70 without ever setting foot in Silithus. I hope so. Never liked that zone much.
Snowed all night last night. By the time I finished shoveling the porch, there was another quarter inch of snow on the part of the porch I started on. Unfair.
Couldn't pay attention well today. Tried to take the cap off my soda and was having trouble. Near ripped the bottle apart before realizing that the reason I couldn't get the cap off the bottle was because the cap wasn't on the bottle....
That's all for now. Gonna read for a bit. May check the bathrooms and vacuum, for all ten minutes that'll take. Toodles!
4 comments:
52 hours? Fantastic!
Shoveling snow? Giggle!
Did you get the Once and Future King? That is what I am reading.
Much better, much better. I spent this afternoon in the library, trying to do the lit-review for a study that has taken me eight years to accumulate the data. I discovered an article printed last September where three prof's from Mississippi beat me to the punch and DID MY STUDY! However, their results are very different from mine. So now I have to re-do my manuscript to examine WHY our results are so different. Frustrating. Back to the proverbial drawing board as they say. (I started collecting data in 1999 -- they didn't start until fall 2003! Nyah, nyah. But their conclusions are opposite mine, so this is going to be a hard paper to write. ... or re-write.)
Send some of your snow down this way. Just make sure it hits on a Sunday night, so Monday morning's classes are the ones cancelled.
:D!! we beat up nalorakk good!
LEEEEERROOY JENKINS!!!
Post a Comment