My favorite way to load pictures is through Blogger. Good luck with Picasa though! I know it is a very popular program.BTW... I know news travels slower when you are out of state, but President Hinckley passed away tonight. Just as an FYI.
Hey! Great pics! Thanks, and keep 'em comin'!
Pictures are great, but Picasa is no -- what is that expensive one you have sitting in a box at Karen's house? Hmmm. There is a free Adobe one out there you might like better. I find it a tad more confusing and not as well organized.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My favorite way to load pictures is through Blogger. Good luck with Picasa though! I know it is a very popular program.
BTW... I know news travels slower when you are out of state, but President Hinckley passed away tonight. Just as an FYI.
Hey! Great pics! Thanks, and keep 'em comin'!
Pictures are great, but Picasa is no -- what is that expensive one you have sitting in a box at Karen's house? Hmmm. There is a free Adobe one out there you might like better. I find it a tad more confusing and not as well organized.
Post a Comment